April 2015 – present Chief Assistant Professor
Faculty of Business and Management, at the University of Ruse “Angel Kanchev”
▪ Training of students, scientific and research activities.
▪ Courses in Risk management, Forecasting and planning; Infrastructure; Regional research and strategy; Corporate social responsibility.
- Projects, funded with EU and DAAD funds:
- (2013-2016) 544573-TEMPUS-1-2013-1-BG-TEMPUS-JPHES (2013 – 4571 / 001 – 001) Towards the Modernization of Higher Education Institutions in Uzbekistan/ MATcHES, www.matches-project.eu
- (2014-2016) 609497- FP7-INCO-2013-1 DANUBE-INCO.NET – International Cooperation Network for the Danube Region, danube-inco.net
- (2009-2016) Participation in scientific projects of Academic Entrepreneurship and Innovation Network of South-Eastern –European Universities, as “Development of international scientific partnership in the areas of Social Corporate responsibility and Small Business Management”(2016)
- (2016-2018) INTERREG V-A Romania-Bulgaria 2014-2020, “Risk Management for Large Scale Infrastructures in the Romanian Bulgarian cross border area”, code 15.3.1.017
- (2016-2018) Project leader of URAK in Innovative Solution for Enhancing Social Responsibility Education and Civic Skills in Creating Sustainable Businesses under the Erasmus+
- (2017-2020) Participation in “Reinforce entrepreneurial and digital skills of students and teachers to enhance the modernization of higher education in MOLDOVA “ ReSTART project
- (2017-2020) Participation in InoLearn4BEEs – Innovative Student – Centered Learning Practices fuelled with ITC-tools and university-industry cooperation towards reinforcement of Business & Engineering Entrepreneurship education.